"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005
I really hate today. I haven't felt so stupid and humiliated, and useless in such a long time. I went for a Public law class (constitutional and administrative law) not realising that there was homework to be done. I went in there and everyone else did the homework and was well prepared for the class.. besides, they seem to know everything to start with.. and he started asking the most basic question anyone could ask.. and i COULDN'T answer when everyone else knew what he was talking about.. and then he talked about a case everyone knew about and i didn't .. sigh.. i'm going to work my ass off. i HATE being humiliated...