"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005
I told a lie. I told a person that the person didn't matter all that much when the person actually did. a lot.
I left a part of me at latitudes and longitudes 1 degree north, 103 degrees east, i lost another part of me at where i am, and i'm desperately trying to hold on to whatever is left of me, if it is still me, that is. where am i?
I am a student of the London School of Economics and Political Science. I am dedicated to uphold the spirit of Rerum Cognoscere Causas, to understand the causes of things. I belong to the law department, in pursuit of the study of law in a social context, as part of the creme de la creme of law schools worldwide. I am a slave to the task of survival.
For every 3 days i spend breathing the air of london, i spend one day asking and questioning myself what am i doing in this strange and foreign land. the land where the nights are long, the streets are winding, and the life is lonely. i thought i could find myself, but 13000 miles along, i seem to have lost my way, i don't find how i can belong.
it is one of those days again,
where the truths of doubt bring nothing but pain,
my thoughts are in a mess, in confusion,
but it is all fruits of my own creation...