"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005
I think she's got a boyfriend. at least that's what the person claimed to be. no wonder she's not been talking to me much. on the surface she says that it's her work. but deep down inside, maybe it's because she has someone else to take up her time and interests. he's found himself a girlfriend, and she's found herself a boyfriend. the 2 people whom i've grown to be so close to have found someone else... where does that leave me? spinning around in vast emptiness.
I don't blame her. I should be glad that she's found happiness. but as with Junx, I guess it's a sense of fear.
no matter how people view it, no matter what they say, once someone gets attached, things can never be the same again.