"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005
FOC was really fun. I'm really missing the times now. It's really been a long time since i had so much fun, derived so much satisfaction from something. The planning process was really long and painful, faced with justified scepticism and criticism. Just persuading myself and the rest of the comm to go on with the camp was a huge test itself, given the number of campers coming for the camp. But in the end, i'm really happy to see that we achieved our objective in having the camp in the first place. we had a happy group of freshers, the bonding seeming seamless. A genuinely nice and sincere group of people which we can pass on our torches to.
I just sit down and give a wry smile, knowing that all that I've fought for was worth it. it was really tough to get there, but we all did. I won't forget this camp for a long time to come, I really won't
I've also decided that i will run for constitutional officer. this batch of people really seem to me like people i will enjoy working with, at least as enjoyable as the current exco. it's also something that i think i enjoy doing, and with so little other wonders in my life, i'd like to keep this flame burning a little longer.