In My Words

"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005

Flying Fingers of

kelvin
in london
reading law
bloody stressed


Archives

I don't keep archives

Currently Reading

Company Law - Gower and Davies

in the mood for

Yi Lu Xiang Bei
- Jay Chou

Measure of a Man
- Clay Aiken


Public Airings

The Straits Times Selection

Singapore:To Me
Elitism
Musicianship
Work/Study


A Memory Stirs

The Highlights

Joan Chan
From the future
Ninth Exco
No Damn
WMD
July 7th
My words
My Story, Your Song
Open Letter
ISFJ

Linked to
Livvy
Kassie
Xf
Dana
Audrey

Say Hi to me
kelvgoh@gmail.com

I endorse


the LSESUSS Disco 2005
zouked@the phoenix




from you to me




free hit counter


It Drives Me


thanks to
Image: Yun Photo Gallery
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered: Blogger
 
Monday, April 11, 2005

I actually intended to blog on thursday, completed typing out a blog but then blogger failed on me so there's nothing up here for thursday. but well, here i am.

I had a great friday. Thanks to you-know-who-you-are, it was really quite the best friday i had in a long time. It's always nice to have someone you can talk to, share and laugh off every silly little thing with, and for that I am grateful. it's not often i meet people like you so please stay the way you are.

I look at my friends around me and sometimes ask myself, are these people here to stay or are they transitory? With all i've gone through i cannot help but feel afraid and start doubting myself again, but one thing i know is that these people i have around me now are really people I treasure. No matter whether you are far away, or near me, you can be sure that I will always give you my very best, and I always want the best for you.

In any case, people who matter to me know that some big things have happened to me in the past couple of weeks and i've made some tough decisions. But the decision has been made and those who matter will know what it is. all plans are in place and everything is settled, so i can sit back and be happy. I thank all of you who have wished me well for your well wishes, and it really warms my heart to know that there are people who are happy for me, and you have no idea how much it means to me to know that. In cold cold london, i feel loved. and that is really all that matters.

Preparing for the examination is quite a pain but i sit back in the relative comfort of knowing that i only started preparing for the exam this time last year. I've already prepared for 3 out of my 4 modules and I am in a better position than i was in last year. I really want to do well in this exam so that i can relax in my third year and do some travelling. i really really want to travel a bit cos i'm already in europe and entering what MIGHT possibly be the last year here so i wanna make use of it. If things to go plan i would have more time to do so but why tempt chance? haha. so yah, that's something i want to do.

Life has been kind to me, and i thank God for it. I kneel with gratitude in your presence.

kelvin was inspired at 12:14 AM

     

Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
Sunset Image Copyright © Yun Photo Gallery