In My Words

"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005

Flying Fingers of

kelvin
in london
reading law
bloody stressed


Archives

I don't keep archives

Currently Reading

Company Law - Gower and Davies

in the mood for

Yi Lu Xiang Bei
- Jay Chou

Measure of a Man
- Clay Aiken


Public Airings

The Straits Times Selection

Singapore:To Me
Elitism
Musicianship
Work/Study


A Memory Stirs

The Highlights

Joan Chan
From the future
Ninth Exco
No Damn
WMD
July 7th
My words
My Story, Your Song
Open Letter
ISFJ

Linked to
Livvy
Kassie
Xf
Dana
Audrey

Say Hi to me
kelvgoh@gmail.com

I endorse


the LSESUSS Disco 2005
zouked@the phoenix




from you to me




free hit counter


It Drives Me


thanks to
Image: Yun Photo Gallery
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered: Blogger
 
Tuesday, April 12, 2005

It has been an interesting day. A number of firsts today so let me list them out one by one.

First time I read "Modern Land Law" chapters 1-2 page to page and actually understood what they meant.

First time I was talked to in the laundry, albeit by a lad named Neil who works in fleet street. He's new at Cliffords Inn so I'd like to say a nice warm welcome.

First time I took a British Rail train, and of course the first time i stepped inside Charing Cross station. yes, swakoo me but dun beat me on it. i bet at least half of you have never done it yourselves.

First time I played tennis on a nice big court in london . For free moreover and with the kind compliments of Goldsmith's College and Gerard. I am still horribly bad at tennis but I will continue working hard at it so whoever plays with me in future shall not have to keep running to the far reaches of the court (there are 2 courts side by side in Goldsmiths) to fetch my loose and wildly hit tennis balls.

----------------------------------------------

On the other more confusing end, a close friend of mine told me he/she is getting married. I am happy for him/her and will try my best to be back for the ceremonies. but it does point something out to me, my friends are all starting to get married to nice other-halves when my better half still remains a sexy, silver shined Fujitsu S6220. I keep telling myself I feel no pressure but this is a hard thing to do. ah well, i guess it's just emotions to see my childhood friends slowly becoming part of another strata of society.

but i wonder. why this mad rush? is ROM offering discounts? if so i want to be part of it as well. though i think the notary public will be rather puzzled to see a slightly odd looking young man holding his little treasure in his hands and requesting that the NP register the marriage. oh actually, if i wait a couple more years or so, i think i can solemnize my own marriage. yah. bingo.


What a mad mad day. I'm off to sleep.

kelvin was inspired at 1:50 AM

     

Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
Sunset Image Copyright © Yun Photo Gallery