In My Words

"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005

Flying Fingers of

kelvin
in london
reading law
bloody stressed


Archives

I don't keep archives

Currently Reading

Company Law - Gower and Davies

in the mood for

Yi Lu Xiang Bei
- Jay Chou

Measure of a Man
- Clay Aiken


Public Airings

The Straits Times Selection

Singapore:To Me
Elitism
Musicianship
Work/Study


A Memory Stirs

The Highlights

Joan Chan
From the future
Ninth Exco
No Damn
WMD
July 7th
My words
My Story, Your Song
Open Letter
ISFJ

Linked to
Livvy
Kassie
Xf
Dana
Audrey

Say Hi to me
kelvgoh@gmail.com

I endorse


the LSESUSS Disco 2005
zouked@the phoenix




from you to me




free hit counter


It Drives Me


thanks to
Image: Yun Photo Gallery
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered: Blogger
 
Friday, April 01, 2005

It was an UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME day!!! I am still sitting here in disbelief. I don't usually do this but let me share my happiness....

Year 2s all worry about one particular thing. Yep, the dreaded word : Internship. up until today, i was too sweating over what i will be doing this summer. ppl closer to me would know how important it is to me to get something this summer, and despite all my efforts, I was left hanging by a thread. but today....

i got not 1, not 2, but 3 offers! I still can't believe it.

Baker & McKenzie offered me a place on their International Summer Placement, and if i take it up I will be off to sunny california!!! i still can't believe it.

Allen & Overy gave me a call today as well and informed me that they are offering me a place on their vacation placement scheme, from late jun to mid july. Allen are really my ideal firm and it's really incredibly tempting. BUT

Goldman Sachs are offering me a summer internship as well!!! in their legal operations division nonetheless!!! i'm dizzy with delight now. GOLDMAN SACHS! their pay package is pretty attractive, 500pds a week and 100pds living allowance to pay for rent. and i live just like 5 mins walk away from them. it's smashing news!! you have no idea how prestigious this internship is. oh my goodness, i still can't quite believe it.

but the thing is i can't do all 3. quite obviously i have to make some choices. I guess i'll just call back home and see what my parents say.

i shall just lie down and bask in it for a bit.

an UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME day...

kelvin was inspired at 10:48 PM

     

Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
Sunset Image Copyright © Yun Photo Gallery