"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005
I went to school at 11. I came back at 1.30. i probably spent 2.5 hours mucking around. which means i spent 11 hours studying.
This is mad.
But a few words of thanks are due. Thank you Dear Lord for blessing me with friends who sit with me and make the task more bearable and less gruesome, and making that little matter of devoted studying seem all the more doable. Thank you friends for being there and providing laughter and banter to take the drone away from everything. And thank you to everyone who has been there in one way or another with an encouraging word.
Those at home, you don't see me online very often nowadays but you know where I am. I'm safe, don't worry about that.