"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005
Woke up exceptionally early today (for a saturday) to play ultimate frisbee. woah. i have never run around so much for a long time. bleargh. and ultimate frisbee isn't simple to play. with tennis taking a pretty prominent role in my life i'm not too sure if i'll have time for ultimate as an AU activity next year. i did actually think about joining ultimate long before i played ultimate for the first time today so it isn't a whim sort of thing, but well. next year's stuff will settle itself.
Bloody unproductive in school today. sat there for about 8 hours but i can't have done more than 3 hours of work. i think some signs of fatigue is starting to set in, and it's getting a little too overwhelming. But I can't explain why i keep going back day by day, even though my body and brain and every single cell protests violently everytime i wake up. But one thing i know, I draw strength from the people around me. I am so grateful for their presence and all the little things that they do to make this entire thing so much more enjoyable. the laughs, the chuckles, the random spastic actions... priceless.
And even though i know i will probably do much more work when i'm by myself, I don't think i will last as long. a singular existence is painful. I've experienced it before, I don't want to experience it again
Webber's on 4th and heidfeld is 9th for the provisional grid places. let's hope they keep the performance up. i'm due one good race!. haha