In My Words

"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005

Flying Fingers of

kelvin
in london
reading law
bloody stressed


Archives

I don't keep archives

Currently Reading

Company Law - Gower and Davies

in the mood for

Yi Lu Xiang Bei
- Jay Chou

Measure of a Man
- Clay Aiken


Public Airings

The Straits Times Selection

Singapore:To Me
Elitism
Musicianship
Work/Study


A Memory Stirs

The Highlights

Joan Chan
From the future
Ninth Exco
No Damn
WMD
July 7th
My words
My Story, Your Song
Open Letter
ISFJ

Linked to
Livvy
Kassie
Xf
Dana
Audrey

Say Hi to me
kelvgoh@gmail.com

I endorse


the LSESUSS Disco 2005
zouked@the phoenix




from you to me




free hit counter


It Drives Me


thanks to
Image: Yun Photo Gallery
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered: Blogger
 
Friday, May 27, 2005

Our soul waits for the LORD, He is our help and our shield.

For our heart shall rejoice in Him, because we have trusted in His holy name.

Let Your mercy, O LORD, be upon us, just as we hope in You.

-Psalms 33:20-22

------------------------------------------

I sit for my commercial contracts paper tomorrow. It's a paper that I thought I will do well in, but now I am scared and am completely unprepared for the paper. Perhaps it is my fault that I did not spend enough time during easter preparing for the paper, and as such don't feel prepared for it. But it is so disappointing because I know that this is my strongest module. But it is one which I don't think I can score in. But nonetheless I'm going to give it my very best tomorrow, for there is nothing more I can do now.

I am scared, but my faith and belief keeps me going. And I am so appreciative of my friends who never did forget me even in their hectic programmes. Thanks Livvy for those well wishes. They mean a lot to me, coming from a friend as dear as you.

This examination is killing me. it's really taking a lot out of me and I am burning out. I am tired and weary, and sometimes I just feel like giving up. But I know I can't give up. It's just not me to do so. But when the heart is willing but the body is weak, you get someone who doesn't really know what he wants and doesn't know what he can do. The comfort is that it may be over soon, but I don't take joy in that, for it just means that I have a year before it repeats itself again.

When I go out to work, will it be the same? If it is, why am I working so hard for those long hectic hours? for those tortorous times? I really don't know and I really don't care at this moment. I know I just have to try my best, the rest is up to God. He knows what is best for me, I can only follow.

kelvin was inspired at 1:47 AM

     

Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
Sunset Image Copyright © Yun Photo Gallery