"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005
Tennis today was great. played 3 hours and for once we actually managed to PLAY. it's hard work on that right shoulder of mine but i think i do enjoy the game and since i'm getting better at it i should work on the momentum. thanks to gerard for being a sporting sparring partner even though he spends more time picking up balls here and there and everywhere than actually playing.
had the most invigourating lunch today as well. a little debate on the war in iraq, humanitarian aid and the japan/china tensions. i may hold pretty controversial views but don't think that i'm a radical. it's just that i'm a very practical person. esp when it comes to international matters. not that anyone is going to bother, but here's a short gist.
1) I believe the war in Iraq was legal. 2) I don't agree with how US and UK justified the war, or aus for that matter as well, but I think the war can be justified. 3) I support the use of decisive armed conflict to promote humanitarian ends. 4) But I agree that violence breeds violence, that is why military action must be proportionate as to the ends to be achieved. 5) I don't think people should keep harping on apologies. I believe in concerted actions rather than a passing word of "I'm sorry"