In My Words

"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005

Flying Fingers of

kelvin
in london
reading law
bloody stressed


Archives

I don't keep archives

Currently Reading

Company Law - Gower and Davies

in the mood for

Yi Lu Xiang Bei
- Jay Chou

Measure of a Man
- Clay Aiken


Public Airings

The Straits Times Selection

Singapore:To Me
Elitism
Musicianship
Work/Study


A Memory Stirs

The Highlights

Joan Chan
From the future
Ninth Exco
No Damn
WMD
July 7th
My words
My Story, Your Song
Open Letter
ISFJ

Linked to
Livvy
Kassie
Xf
Dana
Audrey

Say Hi to me
kelvgoh@gmail.com

I endorse


the LSESUSS Disco 2005
zouked@the phoenix




from you to me




free hit counter


It Drives Me


thanks to
Image: Yun Photo Gallery
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered: Blogger
 
Monday, May 23, 2005

There are times in our lives where we find that everything works against us at the worst possible time. There are times when the people we hoped who will always be there for us never are. There are times when the people we thought people are are not who we thought they are.

There are also times where we look around us and everyone else is happy and we are left no choice but to show a strong front, even though we are hurting so deep inside.

But these are times in life where we have to live through, to survive and to come out stronger than ever before. To steel ourselves and to detach ourselves from what doesn't really matter. Sometimes, it is painful to have to detach yourself from feeling, but there are times when we have to. And I have to do it again and again and again, and while i'm tired, it has to be done.

But I know I will come out of it stronger. Maybe not better than ever before, but wiser. Lessons in life we learn every day, every month, every year. This year, the lesson I learnt, is friends.


Put your head on my shoulder
No need to worry bout a thing
I'll be the cure for your lonliness
I'll make you feel like you're whole again
And you can always count on me wherever I may be
When this world's got you feelin blue
Call on me and I'll run to you
My friend

On my wings we both can fly
'Cause theres no burden big enough
And when you're hurtin baby so am I and we'll both cry
There's nothing stronger than our love
And you can always count on me, wherever I may be
Oh Im gonna find the way
To a better day
My friend

So let me be the one to save ya
Cause its the least that I can do
And you don't have to return the favour
Cause I promise you
Oh were gonna make it through
My friend

Put your head on my shoulder
No need to worry bout a thing
If you need me I'll be there in a hurry
Call on me, time and time again
Cause youre my friend

- My Friend / Blessid Union of Souls

Tudi takes an exam tomorrow, and I pray for her that it will all go well.
Many other friends face the same hurdle tomorrow, and they too are in my thoughts.

kelvin was inspired at 2:02 AM

     

Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
Sunset Image Copyright © Yun Photo Gallery