"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005
"These things i have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
John 16:33
---------------------------------------
I am very scared for my remaining papers. I hope I can pull through. But in my thoughts too are my friends, for those who are worried, for those who are stressed, and for those with hurdles to overcome.
---------------------------------------
" Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God , who has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord.