"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005
This is not the end, this is not even the beginning of the end, but it is perhaps, the end of the beginning.
I have trudged this road for 80 days, with friends who are always there for me. It's is thanks to Him and to them that I reach this junction, and I am humbled and appreciative of everything. Advanced torts paper tomorrow. I've long given up worrying for it as I know it's no use. If I had done more work in the year it may have gone better, but it's no point thinking about it now. It's really no point. I shall just give it my best, the rest is not in my hands.