In My Words

"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005

Flying Fingers of

kelvin
in london
reading law
bloody stressed


Archives

I don't keep archives

Currently Reading

Company Law - Gower and Davies

in the mood for

Yi Lu Xiang Bei
- Jay Chou

Measure of a Man
- Clay Aiken


Public Airings

The Straits Times Selection

Singapore:To Me
Elitism
Musicianship
Work/Study


A Memory Stirs

The Highlights

Joan Chan
From the future
Ninth Exco
No Damn
WMD
July 7th
My words
My Story, Your Song
Open Letter
ISFJ

Linked to
Livvy
Kassie
Xf
Dana
Audrey

Say Hi to me
kelvgoh@gmail.com

I endorse


the LSESUSS Disco 2005
zouked@the phoenix




from you to me




free hit counter


It Drives Me


thanks to
Image: Yun Photo Gallery
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered: Blogger
 
Sunday, July 24, 2005

I haven't been writing much. largely because I find myself reaching home at nearly 11 pm every day. sometimes because of work, other times because i'm doing stuff I enjoy. Be it tennis or just chilling out with friends, it's been an enjoyable time. What's not so enjoyable though is work. It seems that I have hit a slightly torrid patch trying to express myself. One thing which i've noticed is that my ideas and words don't seem to flow as it used to. This has resulted in me not really being able to write and when this happens, I can't churn out articles. And that's bad for me.

On the other hand I cannot say that I have not been given enough chances. I have but somehow or another I always screw them up. by virtue of being a law student I simply cannot find it in me to stick to the point and write simply and succinctly. But it's good training for me. So HOPEFULLY i'll be able to get a lot more info in within much less words for my essays and exams next year.

In the meantime, it's time to start thinking about my future. It's horrid to think that when i fly back come mid september, i'm getting ready for school as a 3rd and final year undergrad. there seems so many things left undone! for one, I want to join a sport. for seconds, I want to join an organisation which will allow me to network beyond lse. Thirdly, I think I want to work a bit harder. Fourthly, and travel a little further.

I am going to start drawing up a wish list and start budgeting. and yes, please remind me to get my Australian visa. I have been procrastinating long enough now...

(I am going to vote this as the most boring kelvin goh blog of all time. but can't be helped, sapped.)

kelvin was inspired at 3:00 PM

     

Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
Sunset Image Copyright © Yun Photo Gallery