"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005
It's been a pretty darn good week methinks and so I think some appreciation is due here. First and formost, thanks to you and you who had dinner with me on monday, and an impromptu birthday cake as well. You've been great friends and sounding boards throughout the year and I do appreciate it all.
Thanks to you who bought me a rather costly Japanese dinner on tuesday, and entertains my rather wayward serve-and-volleys every other week. Looking forward to more such games, hopefully i'll be able to improve as time goes by.
I've thanked you before but I thank you again for making your way down to Raffles Place (and getting lost in the process) just to pass me something which I really, really appreciated.
To you who bought me dinner on wednesday, I thank you. It's a costly dinner by any standards, and I appreciate the thought more than anything else. A mighty expensive birthday cake at $14 a slice.
Thanks to you who puts up with my incessant nagging, emails, persistent delays in our lunch appointments, and for being there throughout the year. I appreciate everything you've done for me and I want you to know that. Thanks.
Thanks to Apple Shop for giving me a brand new iPod! yes, gasp, a brand new iPod. haha. Ok lah, they just replaced my previous one but it always feels great to have something new. I've bought myself a black leather case to offer the newbie the protection the previous one lacked so i'm quite serious about this one. haha.
Been having quite a fair bit of free time at the firm so i decided to put in some effort into researching my options for my masters. narrowed my choices down to a few and I am praying that I will get them, so I can continue doing the stuff which I haven't managed to accomplish in the past two odd years in London.
But all in all, it's been a great time back here. Thank you everyone for making it so.