"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005
Day five back in london and i'm still not quite sure if all of me is back yet. actually yes, i'm quite back, but i wonder what happened to the serious, pro-work side of me. I think I forgot to pack it. But well, i think i will bask in absolute freedom from work and whatsoever for the moment.
Have been spending time with the people who matter to me ever since i've been back, and I'm glad to be able to spend time with people like Him who I've not met for nearly 3 months and start having rolling good times once more, and him and her who've been regular features in my life for the past few months and I hope they'll be there to stay. I came back early to be here with these people who matter, and I know it was the right choice.
I woke up today with a jarred knee. I have absolutely no idea how I jarred it while sleeping, but i suspect it might be a tight ligament from my late-night run back from Old Street last night, and as a result I can't squat for the time being. A dodgy knee isn't what I really need now, given my back-to-back sports schedule for the next few days but well, heck it. it'll be fine tomorrow.
Played badminton today with Him and Her, and I certainly did have a whale of a time, especially having not played the game for nearly 3 years now. i wonder why I didn't take my interest in the sport any further when i was younger, and actually do something meaningful for CCA time, but well, it's too late for regrets.
And as such, I will spend the next few days the best I can, and this upcoming year the best that i can.