"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005
It is always difficult to swallow defeat, especially when you didn't deserve it one bit. But I can't cry, because I know the girls have absolutely fought their hearts out, and this time, it was really blood, sweat and tears. But still, LSE Singsoc Netball Team 1, Nottingham Games 2005 Semi-finalists. We've come a very very long way, and I'm proud to be part of that.
But it roused another feeling within me. Do girls really dig sportsmen? I won't blame them if they do, because some of them really looked bloody impressive out there. When a guy feels a sense of envy looking at other guys play like winners, what more a girl? sometimes I hate myself for not being bloody good at a sport.
When it means so much to me, I dare not even think of losing, because I know that I don't want to lose.