"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005
quite amazingly, this appears to be my first post in 2006. Equally amazing is where the one week in between today and january 1 went.
Nothing the matter though, because I think I've done more this week than I have in the prior 3 weeks. Did number 4 and 5 on the list, and have started on number 6. What's a little irritating though is that I haven't managed to get my workout regime back on tract, a combination of wet weather and other "must dos" keeping me away from pounding the pavements.
And as I kept away, dry skin unbelievably started to form on my heels. and now there are CRACKS in my skin on both heels, both unbearably painful and as a result, i have to walk on the balls of my feet, which results in more knee trouble and a very very sore behind-the-ankle muscle.
Not good news at all considering my need to be extremely mobile for the next week or so, and so I will be good and rest my feet as often as I can. And now, how on earth do you rest your feet without falling asleep? I have absolutely no idea. Pray tell me how.