In My Words

"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005

Flying Fingers of

kelvin
in london
reading law
bloody stressed


Archives

I don't keep archives

Currently Reading

Company Law - Gower and Davies

in the mood for

Yi Lu Xiang Bei
- Jay Chou

Measure of a Man
- Clay Aiken


Public Airings

The Straits Times Selection

Singapore:To Me
Elitism
Musicianship
Work/Study


A Memory Stirs

The Highlights

Joan Chan
From the future
Ninth Exco
No Damn
WMD
July 7th
My words
My Story, Your Song
Open Letter
ISFJ

Linked to
Livvy
Kassie
Xf
Dana
Audrey

Say Hi to me
kelvgoh@gmail.com

I endorse


the LSESUSS Disco 2005
zouked@the phoenix




from you to me




free hit counter


It Drives Me


thanks to
Image: Yun Photo Gallery
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered: Blogger
 
Thursday, February 09, 2006

It's a cruel joke. so much so that i'm the joke of the town.

Recently, there was this incident. Being the usual me, I did my preparatory work, went the extra mile to make sure that everything was in place before the big day, went through a countless number of phone calls and tested everything. It worked rather well. To me, all in a days work in making sure that nothing will cock up on the big day.

And so the big day came, I was rather looking forward to it. And when everything started to run. yes. what went well during the dry run absolutely cocked up during the big day. It was such a total fuck up, and to think that I had made an extra effort to make sure everything went well. But fuck up it did, and I was made to look like an absolute fool in front of the audience I didn't want to make a fool of myself. And hey, the best, it wasn't my big day.

I swear that it is such a cruel joke.

Also quite recently I bumped into absent friend . I hadn't seen absent friend for so long that I've actually forgotten what absent friend looked like. But it doesn't mask the disappointment at how my friendship with absent friend has all turned out, considering I had really done what I could for absent friend. I did things that I would only do for people I value, because i believed that absent friend would see something in me that is worth keeping. Keep absent friend did. Take absent friend did. Give, absent friend didn't.

So much so I'm not worth msn conversations, not worth emails, except when absent friend needed a favour cos absent friend knows I won't say no. So much so that I'm not even worth a Hello.

And so, what sort of friend am I? Now that you've found other people you enjoy the company of, the people who stuck by you when no one else did, you cast away. Well, I know, I accept that I'm of no use to you now, but if I ever do become of use, don't ask me for a favour before thinking, "am I the absent friend kelvin was talking about?"

No I don't hate you. In fact i'm still thinking if i should do that one more thing for you. But every time I think of you, I ask myself. Do I still know you?

If you really do care, it's a good time to show a little concern, before I treat you the way you treat me.

kelvin was inspired at 11:05 PM

     

Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
Sunset Image Copyright © Yun Photo Gallery