In My Words

"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005

Flying Fingers of

kelvin
in london
reading law
bloody stressed


Archives

I don't keep archives

Currently Reading

Company Law - Gower and Davies

in the mood for

Yi Lu Xiang Bei
- Jay Chou

Measure of a Man
- Clay Aiken


Public Airings

The Straits Times Selection

Singapore:To Me
Elitism
Musicianship
Work/Study


A Memory Stirs

The Highlights

Joan Chan
From the future
Ninth Exco
No Damn
WMD
July 7th
My words
My Story, Your Song
Open Letter
ISFJ

Linked to
Livvy
Kassie
Xf
Dana
Audrey

Say Hi to me
kelvgoh@gmail.com

I endorse


the LSESUSS Disco 2005
zouked@the phoenix




from you to me




free hit counter


It Drives Me


thanks to
Image: Yun Photo Gallery
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered: Blogger
 
Monday, March 13, 2006

It's a milestone this post. According to blogger it would be my 200th post ever since this blog started, and to last that many entries, I think is some achievement.

Finally back in London after a good weekend in Brussels, only spoilt by rotten weather on the first day, train delays on the second, and a flight cancellation on the third. Put that down to Kelvin's luck but its time I put my legal training into use with an official complaint about how the flight cancellation was handled.

I was in a right foul mood about it all, not to mention very tired of running around airports looking like an illegal immigrant, but all the edge was taken off during lunch today. In no small part due to beckY whom I finally get to sit down and have a good talk with. I have been so busy over the past 2 months that meeting up for a nice meal is a luxury which has been few and far between. It was a simple meal, but nonetheless, the feeling of being able to talk about anything under the sun with someone, that is something that I haven't felt for a long long time.

But yes, it's been a tough time for me. I have so much to do, so much to think about, so much to worry about, that I haven't had time to be myself. Someone told me it's good to be busy, but what becky said was true as well, sometimes, we just need time to think carefully.

And to think carefully I must. It's been a torrid time in terms of decision making. I have had to make decisions when I'm in no state to make decisions, and that if anything has left me ruing "what if i had done things differently". But the fact is, if I had done things differently, would it have made very much difference at all?

It's hard to be happy all the time, but at least I should try.

kelvin was inspired at 11:32 PM

     

Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
Sunset Image Copyright © Yun Photo Gallery