In My Words

"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005

Flying Fingers of

kelvin
in london
reading law
bloody stressed


Archives

I don't keep archives

Currently Reading

Company Law - Gower and Davies

in the mood for

Yi Lu Xiang Bei
- Jay Chou

Measure of a Man
- Clay Aiken


Public Airings

The Straits Times Selection

Singapore:To Me
Elitism
Musicianship
Work/Study


A Memory Stirs

The Highlights

Joan Chan
From the future
Ninth Exco
No Damn
WMD
July 7th
My words
My Story, Your Song
Open Letter
ISFJ

Linked to
Livvy
Kassie
Xf
Dana
Audrey

Say Hi to me
kelvgoh@gmail.com

I endorse


the LSESUSS Disco 2005
zouked@the phoenix




from you to me




free hit counter


It Drives Me


thanks to
Image: Yun Photo Gallery
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered: Blogger
 
Sunday, March 05, 2006

Lines can tell a story.

Dorothy : Richard, "goodbye" is not an easy word to say. What do you say? "Have a nice life! You'll find your way to heaven, I'll meet you when you are there?" Tracy must have said, "Well, at least I tried. I guess that is it. Next time better. At least I did it my way." She had a vision of redemption. So she decided to walk against the crowd.

Sometimes making a bad decision is better than making no decision at all.

Richard: Tracy called again? Dorothy, we must let go. We don't own her life. Neither does she own ours.

Dorothy: No pain, no gain right? Better to feel pain than to feel nothing at all. If it doesn't kill me, it makes me stronger. Pain is nature's way of telling you that you are still alive. Pain is weakness leaving the body.

...

Dorothy: Richard. It's a new life everyday. And we experience death everyday. Because we always have to say goodbye to today. Tomorrow, it would be a gateway that leads to new life.

Dorothy: One day, my time will also come. And I will always remember you. The sun in your eyes made some of the lies worth believing.

...

Tracy : I wish our legs would stop walking so fast. Crossing the traffic lights. Going to work. Going home. Cos we might walk so fast we hit the wall one day.

Tracy : I wish our hands would stop hiding in our pockets every time. Cos it's alright if we don't know where to put our hands.

...

Tracy : But I never felt more alive, cos I was really living life by the second.

Tracy : And it hit me. Way before I reached the ground. Loneliness cuts deep.

Tracy : And I realized that to live, one breath of air is enough. Life is only so simple.

Tracy : That's how fragile we are. That's how precious we are. Sometimes, that's all the story we need to hear.

...

- Spoilt

kelvin was inspired at 3:01 PM

     

Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
Sunset Image Copyright © Yun Photo Gallery