"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005
I sat down in the brunch bowl after dinner, and set myself that target. 120 pages of Jurisdiction and state/diplomatic immunity before I go back home. And I did that in 3 hours, with full notes.
I did it. I can do it.
Suddenly, I feel it all coming back to me. I'm back in the zone once more. I haven't felt like this in a long while, and suddenly, it's doable again. Get ready for something spectacular.
Kelvin Goh Wen Zhong,
you know what you want, you know what you need. Get it.
I may not be there all the time, as much as I would like to be. But you'll never be far from my thoughts, you'll always be there...