In My Words

"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005

Flying Fingers of

kelvin
in london
reading law
bloody stressed


Archives

I don't keep archives

Currently Reading

Company Law - Gower and Davies

in the mood for

Yi Lu Xiang Bei
- Jay Chou

Measure of a Man
- Clay Aiken


Public Airings

The Straits Times Selection

Singapore:To Me
Elitism
Musicianship
Work/Study


A Memory Stirs

The Highlights

Joan Chan
From the future
Ninth Exco
No Damn
WMD
July 7th
My words
My Story, Your Song
Open Letter
ISFJ

Linked to
Livvy
Kassie
Xf
Dana
Audrey

Say Hi to me
kelvgoh@gmail.com

I endorse


the LSESUSS Disco 2005
zouked@the phoenix




from you to me




free hit counter


It Drives Me


thanks to
Image: Yun Photo Gallery
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered: Blogger
 
Friday, April 07, 2006

"Praise the Lord, and give thanks to Him for He is good. For his mercy endures forever.

May I see the benefit of Your chosen ones, that I may rejoice in the gladness of Your nation, that I may glory with your inheritance."

Psalms 106: 1, 5

----------------------------------------

For three whole months I have hung onto tentherhooks, and I'm glad that this wait is over. Summer plans have been settled, in the best way possible. And I am grateful.

Grateful, first and foremost to the organisation who have treated me as one of their own, as unlikely as I am.

Grateful, to the friends who have supported me along this journey, gave me faith, and encouraged me never to give up.

Grateful, for the chance to live my dreams, even if it isn't for ever.

----------------------------------------

Roundtables are scary. It's hard enough to be interviewed. But when the person interviewing you is one of the biggest decision makers in the entire organisation, you know that you can't slip up. Trip, slip up, totally smashing myself up maybe I did, but all I can do is wait and see.

----------------------------------------

A day without you is a day I don't remember, but a day with you, is a day that never ends, for it never leaves me. If only you knew how much I want you to know.

kelvin was inspired at 11:26 PM

     

Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
Sunset Image Copyright © Yun Photo Gallery