In My Words

"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005

Flying Fingers of

kelvin
in london
reading law
bloody stressed


Archives

I don't keep archives

Currently Reading

Company Law - Gower and Davies

in the mood for

Yi Lu Xiang Bei
- Jay Chou

Measure of a Man
- Clay Aiken


Public Airings

The Straits Times Selection

Singapore:To Me
Elitism
Musicianship
Work/Study


A Memory Stirs

The Highlights

Joan Chan
From the future
Ninth Exco
No Damn
WMD
July 7th
My words
My Story, Your Song
Open Letter
ISFJ

Linked to
Livvy
Kassie
Xf
Dana
Audrey

Say Hi to me
kelvgoh@gmail.com

I endorse


the LSESUSS Disco 2005
zouked@the phoenix




from you to me




free hit counter


It Drives Me


thanks to
Image: Yun Photo Gallery
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered: Blogger
 
Sunday, July 02, 2006

"Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you."

1 Peter 5:6-7

"I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: My God, in Him I will trust."

Psalms 91:2

kelvin was inspired at 11:20 PM

     

Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
Sunset Image Copyright © Yun Photo Gallery