"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005
Kenny Tan will be happy to see this post i'm sure. haha.
anyway, just as a short note, I am well in London, everything is peaceful and everyone is going about minding their own business. This is in spite of the "critical" security alert in the country. The press sometimes tend to overstate matters for sensation, but from me, it's peaceful.
what will affect me though is my anticipated return to singapore. given the situation at the moment, it's perhaps a blessing that I haven't committed myself to a return to singapore at the moment. I intended to return next friday, and while that remains possible at the moment, I guess I have to play it by ear. I'll let you know once everything has been settled.