"Don't ever lose faith in who you are, for that's what makes you different.
Don't try to turn yourself into someone everyone else is, for if that happens, the world is a poorer place."
- Sept 2005
It's been some time since I last updated and I guess this is what it's going to look like for the forseeable future. Up to my neck in school work and the musical, but it's a rewarding time for me in that aspect.
But sometimes, I drop off into the inevitable "why am i doing all these" type of thoughts again, and it does make sense. Looking at the book of the musical, I feel a sense of achievement, yet i feel a sense of emptiness. Every word in the book tells a story, and i find that i remember every thought, and every feeling I went through while penning those words.
It's essentially a love story. Whether about loving yourself, loving someone else, loving a friend, and the kind of relationships that evolve. and through the eyes of the characters which i have created, my life appears in a whole new perspective. All that I have loved and cared for, is that the kind of love they want, and is it the kind of love they expect. and what kind of love do i want.
In the end, it's still painful to love. It hurts even more to love and not be loved in return.
on a side note, at least i don't have to think so much about my future anymore. A decision has been made and i will live by it, for better or worse.